Please prepare your papers on the basis of the Template below:
MS-Word Templates: MS
LaTex Templates: LaTex
- The submitted papers must be original work.
- All papers shall be checked for similarity rate.
Quick judgment by the assistant editor of whether the manuscript fits the theme of the conference. If it does not, the author will be notified immediately with an e-mail of rejection. The editor(s) will decide, based on the theme of the conferenceand the quality of argumentation and the text in general, whether the manuscript is fit to undergo the peer review process.
Reviewers will be asked to provide a detailed review of the paper:
- Accept with Minor Revisions: The manuscript is accepetable after authors make revisions as reviewers mentioned in the report.
- Accept with Major Revisions: Manuscript needs to be substantially improved before it can be accepted.
- Reject: Manuscript will be rejected if: the writing is incomprehensible; Lack of supporting evidence; Wrong research methodology; Inconclusive result; etc.
For submissions with the accept with minor/major revisions, authors must include minor revisions requested by the reviewers and submit by the deadline. Editors will check the revised manuscript for final approval.
- Please submit the paper via Submission site. Before you submit your papers, please check all the information and make sure your papers are the final version.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must attend the conference and make a presentation. If authors fail to appear at the conference, their papers may be excluded from the proceeding.
- The accepted papers will be published in a conference proceeding. Articles might be checked again by publisher in a plagiarism tool and any ethical misconduct will have serious consequences.
- The proceeding will be submitted for indexing to Ei Compendex. Outstanding peer-reviewed papers might be recommended to SCI journals.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free contact us.